Bronxville Glen South - Can someone please provide details for this Condo, is it in Bronxville, good area, etc

Asked by Aj, New York, NY Tue Jul 1, 2008

Answers

2
Pascual Paul…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Jul 6, 2008
I can show you properties in Bronxville Glen. Visit my Web Site, PaulmvpTeam.com and find what you are looking for. Call me when you want to look at some.
Web Reference:  http://PaulmvpTeam.com
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Tue Jul 1, 2008
Hi, Bronxville Glen is right outside Bronxville, technically Yonkers (Bronxville PO, Yonkers schools). Although the law prohibits me from saying what is a good area the complex is very desirable. The way it is situated is at the relatively active intersection of Midland and Kimball aves. Once you enter the 24 hour secure/gated community you get the feel of a peaceful neighborhood. Some of the amenities include a pool, fitness center, possibility of garage parking, walk to the Fleetwood train station, shops, and unassigned parking. There are currently 4 units available in BGS two 2 bedrooms and two 1 bedrooms. Please feel free to contact me for any additional help or information.

Christopher Pagli
Associate Broker
Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023