Home Buying in 93033>Question Details

Stefuny, Home Buyer in 93033

Bought my condo 1.5 yrs ago & receiving the home tax credit. Transferring jobs (still in Cali), what are the rules to relocate & buy a new

Asked by Stefuny, 93033 Sat Aug 4, 2012


Help the community by answering this question:


Agreed. Always consult your tax professional for these kind of questions.
Any other advice is risky!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
I have run into a similar situation with my clients who are being transferred after accepting a job at the White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. As the earlier broker stated, iIdeferred the question to a tax accountant. My clients who purchased the home through me in August, 2010 may have to pay a penalty and therefore you will want to secure a professional opinion before you proceed. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 29, 2012
You should consult with your CPA.
you might want to read the IRS website info

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes
(951) 821-8211
California Department of Real Estate Broker License # 01312992
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 4, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer