Both work FT, Want to buy first house, need help which direction? Want a loan where no money down? Is that possible? HELP US PLEASE!

Asked by dream-home, Plumas Lake, CA Sat Mar 3, 2012

We have been renting for almost 10 years now. Ready to settle in our first home. We don't have very good credit but GREAT rental history! We need someone to help us & point us in the right direction. Please help us make our dream come true!!!!

Answers

3
Glen Etherin…, Agent, Orange, CA
Sun Mar 4, 2012
Hi, we can help you with the USDA 0down loan program. We will have to get going on your credit issues first but the progr should be a food fit if you would like to contact me at your convenience
Scott Thiel, Agent, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Sat Mar 3, 2012
It is definitely the right time to buy! I have time available this week to meet and discuss your options. I have been helping first timers as yourself acquire homes in this area for about 5 years. I am the owner and broker of United Country-Sacramento Valley Real Estate and know this profession very well. Picking the right realtor can make or break the transaction.

Please call me at 530-701-6674 to make an appointment. Easy, no hassle, professional consultation...FREE!

Thank you!

Scott Thiel
Web Reference:  http://www.UCSacValley.com
Jared Hastey, , Plumas Lake, CA
Sat Mar 3, 2012
Hello Dream Home Buyer,

Congratulations on taking the first step towards home ownership. You need a good lender to answer your first question. They will be able to let you know how much home you can afford. There is a loan type called USDA which is a 0% down loans program, and may work for you.

Feel free to e-mail me if you need a reference for a good lender. Jared@hasteyrealty.com

Jared Hastey