Blossom Park Condos on Landstreet Rd - Orlando

Asked by Steve, Jersey City, NJ Fri Jun 6, 2014

Are these good for rental investments.
They are located on 1851 W Landstreet Rd.

Are these easy to rent and what is that market rent for these condos?
Will this condo increase in value?
How is this area?
Any info would be helpful.

Answers

4
Margus Mahar’s answer
Margus Mahar, , Orlando, FL
Wed Jun 11, 2014
Hi Steve,

This complex has 1 & 2 bed condos. They rent anywhere from $575 to $750 (per my knowledge). Depending on your business model it can be a good investment. There are many work places close by and therefore plenty of renters.

Appreciation in this area will most likely be a bit lower than average in Orlando. If that's what you are looking for than feel free to email or call me and I'll tell you about other areas.

Margus Mahar, RealtorĀ®
Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
- Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
- Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
- Dream Team Professional TM
http://www.FLhomedeal.com
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Phone: 321-388-6856
Email: margus@jcpennyrealty.com
Skype: margus.mahar
statpoo1, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Wed Sep 24, 2014
I would avoid this place altogether! It's a cesspool of crack heads and whores. At least 50 children get on one bus to be shipped out at 8am M-F. This place should be demolished. Filth and crime. Just google Landstreet and OBT and you will see the shootings and how many people have been killed in this area.
Paul Pedone, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Thu Sep 4, 2014
they are not. I personally owed a unit here and the community does not keep up on the buildings and its an awful place to live. they do not increase in value... if anything they loose value. do not make a mistake and buy here
Just a comment on Paul Pedone's comment. I do suggest you listen to the Realtor. Read his answer CAREFULLY. I can't speak for him, but I know that if I were asked about an area that some people would not find desirable, I'd provide an answer very much like his. And his comment "Depending on your business model it can be a good investment" describes a lot of investment areas. It may not be where I (or you) would choose to live, but the numbers can make sense from an investment standpoint.
Flag Wed Sep 24, 2014
do not listen to the realtor... he is selling he does not have first hand info on living there as I have. the community pays for utilities and they have been shut off numerous times for non payment. do your research before you buy. check on you tube and you will see real news casts on this property and how it is awful to live there. it was the worst mistake I ever made... don't follow in my footsteps. blossom park condos... look it up.
Flag Thu Sep 4, 2014
Art, Home Seller, Orlando, FL
Tue Jun 10, 2014
Hi Steve,

Think you maybe surprised if you buy anything in that area.

This would be considered low Income area.

I sent you my email and contact info.
When you have time feel free to contact me and I will help answer some of your questions.

Regards
Arthur
239-209-6182
it is being condemned by the city, avoid this area. Realtors will sell you the Brooklyn Bridge if they can
Flag Thu Feb 19, 2015