Asked by Tony Campos, Naperville, IL • Sat Jun 1, 2013
I'm 30 year old single male that likes to go out quite often. The city would be ideal for me, but I honestly hate dealing with all the traffic and parking problems in the city; plus I like privacy which the city doesn't offer with all the apartment buildings. I also love doing outdoor activities like canoeing, biking, etc.
I'm looking to purchase a home, but I'm not quite sure where I want to be. What do you think are my best options?
1. Needs to have easy access to the city; as I work one block away from Union Station in Chicago.
2. Must have somewhat of a nightlife as I like to go out.
3. My be affordable for me, my purchase budget is between 250 and 300k.
4. Must not have crazy insane property taxes
5. I don't care much about shopping, I do most of my shopping online, except for food.
6. Must have some good restaurants. I tend to eat out quite often as well
7. Must have highways accessible since I drive all over to visit family and friends throughout the Chicagoland area
Real Estate in Chicago
Popular Categories in Chicago
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!