Best neighborhood in Parsippany or Denville for family with children in school age?

Asked by Julia, Parsippany, NJ Mon May 7, 2012

Looking in the area of Parsippany, Denville or surroundings.

Answers

6
Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
Only you can decide what is best for you, but I can tell you that I have a few communities that I am partial to, predominately the lake communities. Indian Lake is a pretty nice community in Denville that has an active clubhouse and membership is optional. Lake Parsippany in Parsippany is very flat and has a beautiful lake. Walks are picturesque and there is a cute beach there as well. Both Denville and Parsippany offer many other nice communities as well, and both towns have many parks, town activities, and are close to shopping and major road ways. You really have a lot to choose from and probably will be happy with many of the options available to you. Feel free to search for homes on my website which many buyers find helpful:

http://www.searchparsippanyhomes.com

Helene Jeane…, Agent, Metuchen, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
That's a tough question because just like the home you select, it's about you and your lifestyle, not what an agent's opinion is. We're at our best when we work with concrete information and can interpolate and interpret, but when it comes to subjective, it's about you and your family.

My suggestion would be to get school reports (http://www.randolph-chester-homes.com/search/ will give you a range of communities for both school and community report information) and most importantly, drive through select neighborhoods at different times of the day. Talk with people whose children are coming off or on the school bus. What activities in the area are important to you? Do you want you and your family to be close to town? Near a park or religious facility? What about commute to their activities like soccer games? Factor it into your assessment. Ask yourself, what's important to me about where I live? You'll find you have the best answers!
Murray Plish…, , Parsippany, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
Dear Julissa,
Your question is one frequently heard by experienced realtors, but not easily answered.
There are a lot of factors to consider i.e commute, price range, ratings of schools, age of children, likes and dislikes in houses etc. etc.
What I suggest is to sit down for a consultation with a local realtor who knows the area, and go over these and any other questions. Give the realtor all the information you can. Than he/she can do a search for you including the criteria you have come up with, and than you can both begin looking at some of these homes together.

My office is in Parsippany, and Denville and Parsippany are two areas we deal with every day.
Please feel free to give me a call and I would be happy to sit down with you and get you started. I'll even throw in a free cup of coffee. My cell phone is the best way to reach me, as I am in and out of the office. 201-618-0309
Best of luck to you
Murph
.
Pam Vreeland, Agent, Andover Township, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
If I were to make that decision I would take a look at the schools at http://education.state.nj.us/directory/. I think that will narrow your search greatly. The next question I would ask myself is what does your commute or access to highways look like for a given neighborhood.

Pam Vreeland
201 317 9883
Sharon and K…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
Dear Julissa,

In order to answer your question there must be few questions tha need to be answered. Are you looking for a single fmaily home? What is your price range? Parsippany and Denville both also have lake communities that are not something everyone is interested in.

If you can provide some more information that could be helpful.
Our team currently working with several couples who are looking to move into those towns and a few others in Morris county like Hanover and East Hanover.

It would be our pleasure to assist and answer more of your questions. Feel free to call either Sharon 201.738.3158 or myself Karen 917.294.0356 so we can discuss your specific needs. You may also reach out by email.

Lots of good luck to you and your family.

The Sharon and Karen Home Team
Keller Williams Suburban Realty
sharonandkaren@kw.com
Robert Bruck…, Home Seller, West Caldwell, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
There are many great areas in both Parsippany and Denville. I would be happy to send you school reports and community information on both Parsippany and Denville. I can also send you sample listings of homes in a variety of price ranges or just homes in a specific price range. Please call me at (973) 901-1900 or email me at RBruckner31@gmail.com for more information on the Parsippany and Denville areas. I have been selling homes throughout the area for 25 years and have lived in New Jersey my entire life. Both Parsippany and Denville are wonderful communities. You may also wish to consider some of the surrounding towns as well. Call me, let's talk! Robert