Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Girisree, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Best middle school in the area with asian population

Asked by Girisree, Austin, TX Sat Sep 7, 2013

B&G Properties Group’s answer
Good afternoon.

Don't count out Leander ISD school district. The Cedar Park/ Leander area is just northwest of Austin. Great suburban area with fantastic top schools!
You can see more about their schools and demographics via their website at:

Best of luck and please call if you need a Realtor to show you around the area!

Melissa Galvan
Keller Williams
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Melissa, I would look into other areas too, thank you.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Good day Girisree. I think you would find that the majority of people with a high degree of awareness regarding schools in the Austin area would tell you that Canyon Vista Middle School is the best in the entire area. Many people have told me over the years, that it's the best public school in Austin. It's part of the award winning Round Rock ISD.

If you would like assistance in finding a home (purchase or rental) in the area served by Canyone Vista, just contact me for help.

Ron Cullinan
Avalar Austin
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
Hello Girisee,
Ron is right. Canyon Vista is the best school and very popular amongst Asian community. Depends on how much of a rent and what year you want your home to be. This area is not very new and since it is very popular for it's schools is a bit hard to find, so it depends on your budget. After Canyon Vista kids go to Westwood HS which has an excellent program.

(512) 225-4243
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
Thank you Ron.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013