Best areas to live

Asked by Malcolm, West Palm Beach, FL Tue May 21, 2013

Answers

5
T Anthony Li…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed May 22, 2013
Malcolm,
If you're looking for the closest thing we have to West Palm, you might consider the Lake Norman area, assuming you'd like to be near or on the water. Otherwise, as everyone else has said, we need much more detail to help you decide what is the best area for you to live.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed May 22, 2013
malcolm,

Best areas to live is subjective to your persnal tastes and preferences. Charlotte offers an array of choices for living. Lifestyle and what you are looking for play a larger role in the area now than most other factors. There are so many different choices out there and each one offers something unique about them.

My advice si to contact a Realtor one of us and discuss with us your lieks and wants and desires in an area and we should be able to help narrow down some areas for you to look at..

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Jeri Kennedy, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue May 21, 2013
It all depends how you want to live, your commute,your entertainment, etc. There are several factors to think about. Please contact me to discuss your options in detail. I am certain that you will find a comfortable area and home in Charlotte that will meet your needs. I look forward to hearing from you!
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Tue May 21, 2013
Hi Malcolm!

Best areas to live is all based on your preferences of lifestyle, budget, home style and neighorhood preferences! Email me directly if you'd like more personalized guidance with your relocation to Charlotte. It wouldn't cost you anything to use me or anyone on my team as a buyer!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Robin Faison, Agent, Huntersville, NC
Tue May 21, 2013
These areas: Ballantyne, Providence, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, Southpark, Myers Park, Weddington