Best area to live in with an easy drive to airport.

Asked by Jacquelyn H, Dallas, TX Fri Feb 20, 2009

Answers

5
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
It is really going to depend on your price range. I feel that Travis Heights is a great neighborhood with everything you could want very close. The commute to ABIA (the airport) is only about ten or fifteen minutes. There are homes as well as several condo properties available in the neighborhood.
Cheers!
Buyers House…, , Texas
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Great question. Although I need a little more information. What is the price range? Do you want to be in the flyzone? There are some areas that are right next to the airport, but perhaps you do not wish to be in the school zones. If you wish to do a free home search visit us on the web.
Jeff Kessler, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
That is a tough one to answer now. We as SH 130 is being complete the airport is now even more accessible and faster to get to. http://www.sh130.com/
It really is going to come down to your price point and the type of home you would like to live in.
Sorry the answer is vague, but if you email me more details I can get you a better answer.
Jeff
Aaron Bryant, , Austin, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
My opinion is Pflugerville or Hutto. Access to SH130; for about $1.75 you can be at the airport in 30 minutes. Hutto is a little further North of Pflugerville. Home prices in bothe areas are great and there are pockets in both cities that offer zero down using the USDA loan.

Take a look at my website for more information on the areas and tips for home buying.
John Watts, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Jacquelyn,

Click onto Community Info and Useful links on my web site. There is valuable information and tools available to help you determine the proper area for you to live. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact me. My contact information is available on my web site.