Beazer homes j

Asked by 4ofus, Gloucester County, NJ Thu Jun 10, 2010

Beazer just bought out the Paparone community in Woolwich. My question is, how much is Beazer known to negotiate? How is the quality of their work?

Answers

2
., , Tranquil Place, Carefree, AZ
Fri Jun 11, 2010
I have shown & sold Beazer homes and in my opinion they are a high quality builder. I have shown many homes that are a few years old where the stair railing is loose or wobblely and there are too many nail pops in the sheetrock. You usually don't find that in a Beazer home. I know it is a small thing, but if they get the smal things right, you can bet the get the big things right too. It may not seem like you need a real estate agent to purchase a new home, but it never hurts to have someone on your side. After all, the sales reps in the model home work for the builder and not you, check the paperwork they have you sign. You need to have YOUR representative with you the FIRST time you go to a development. It's funning, but the only 2 answers provided so far come from the same company. Either of us will be happy to help you.
Theresa Cann…, Agent, Mullica Hill, NJ
Thu Jun 10, 2010
In this market builders are negotiating a fair amount but your best opportunity for the greatest discount is to purchase in the first phase and secondly if they have models they really want to get rid of, something that might have been started and not completed or sold by the previous builder. Good luck with the purchase and negotiating, stay tough.

PS: If you have a contract on your house you'll be in a much stronger position, or if you are able to sell it quickly(listing at or slightly below market value). If you need any help with a free, no obligation, market analysis, please let me know, thanks.