Jfer, Other/Just Looking in Cedar Rapids, IA

Back in March of last year, I was asking if i could get a loan for a home for a credit score under 550. My score is now a 600 and need more help...

Asked by Jfer, Cedar Rapids, IA Fri Mar 8, 2013

is got the advice yesterday to get another credit card to get it up there. Also, from last year and this year I have paid everything off on my credit report and even called all the bureau's to check and see if all the items showed paid and items that weren't i dispute. I am interested in doing the Roots program, which pays for 25% of the cost to build a home, but you half to come up with the rest of the cost.
I have saved $4,000 and just wanting to get my score up so i can get a loan for the program, if anyone can give advice, please help!

Answers

2
I would say there are options out there for you. If you would like to discuss, give me a call.

319-849-5252
I am very familiar with the roots program and could help you get qualified for a loan. You are doing the right things and from what you say, sounds like it shouldn't be a problem. Please email at brent@votroubekgroup.com and i will be happy to tell you the steps you need to go through to get this going. I look forward to helping you.