Hcohen, Home Buyer in South Marketview Hei...

B'h Hi, I would like to invest in weld street rochester,i am from nyc & dont know the area,some one can advise about this part of town.

Asked by Hcohen, South Marketview Heights, Rochester, NY Thu Jul 21, 2011

thank you!

Answers

5
1-855-joe-buys’ answer
Hello H Cohen,

Since we are not Realtors but straight forward investors and residents of Rochester for 40+ years, we can give you the "straight up" truth about what areas to invest in and why. Joe has lived in multiple areas of Rochester for over 40 years, his parents invest in both commercial and residential properties and Pam comes from the NYC area and ran a successful RE investment group that invested in Philadelphia for a number of years.

We bring a lot to the table for our investors and we welcome your contact. We are fierce wholesalers here and bring outstanding high ROI deals to the table for our investors.

You can reach us via email at 1855JOEBUYS@gmail.com or call us at that number and leave your contact information. We will call you back promptly!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joe & Pam
We manage a bunch of properties on and around Weld St. If you havent found anyone yet contact me anytime I know the area well. 585-754-8955 is my office line.
Hi there,

I am selling a property which is fully tenanted and has an income of $18,000.

Please contact me if you are interested. My email is sarah.dunn89@yahoo.co.uk.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 10, 2011
If you would like assistance with your search for investment property feel free to contact me.
Ray Camp
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods, if unfamiliar with the area, do take the time and visit more than once, possibly chat with locals, look for anything of importance to, etc., then make your determination, will your comfort level be reached...