BUY house. I am looking for my first house in FL.

Asked by arval25, Orlando, FL Mon Jan 28, 2013

I am in NJ, looking for my first house in Fl and new Job. I hava a pre-aproved Loan for house. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Answers

16
Abraham Bidhendi’s answer
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Hi Arval:

Congratulation!!! you can send me your specific requirements (such as number of beds/baths, price range, location,...) so I can search the entire MLS and forward all of the options to you.

By the way, if you would also like to conduct your own search from a single source that has the entire inventory of homes for sale in Central Florida, you are more than welcome to use our website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com. This website basically contains the same data base that all the agents use to search for homes. There, you can also set-up "Property Alerts" which automatically sends you an email the minute any property that matches your criteria comes on the market.

Have a fantastic day & I look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 165 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: abidhendi@ORLANDOPROPERTIESONLINE.COM
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Morethanlend…, Home Seller, USA, Mobile, AL
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Contact me on my private Email morethanlending@gmail.com with the amount and Duration

Eric Jones
Loan Director
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat Mar 16, 2013
-
-
Arval25,

Look real close at the estmate your NJ lender gave you, then contact me to talk about how to minimize payments and reduce out of pocket costs wit one of these below.

1) 100% LTV- VA / (VA Jumbo @ lower ltv)
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK Too
3) 99% LTV- FHA / (FHA to 580 score @ lower ltv)

4) 97% LTV- No monthly MI-No FHA 1.75% Fee
5) 95% LTV- CONDO
6) 90% LTV- No PMI -2nd Home
7) 90% LTV- JUMBO w/cc
8) 85% LTV- No PMI - Super Jumbo
9) 80% LTV- Invest./Rental
10) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals

--------STATED INCOME ALT up to Super Jumbo-----------
http://www.StatedIncomeALT.com
11) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
12) 75% LTV- Foreign Nationals
13) 75% CLTV- Short Sale, BK, Foreclosure Forgiveness
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money
15) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS-available nationwide

Go to: http://WWW.PRO-OPTION-COM or call 888-662-4404

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
#204296

Prior Service U.S. Marine Corps
====
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Eric Jones

A Sincere and certified private money lender approved by the GOVERNMENT. I give out international and local loans to all countries in the world. Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds, available now are Business, Personal, House, Travel and Student Loans. Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration.Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.Check out this great offer, Please For more information contact me on morethanlending@gmail.com

Kindest Regards
Eric Jones
gurudevi888, Home Buyer, Orlando, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Arval,

I am in NJ too, and already looking at some houses in Orlando. email me at gurudevi888@yahoo.com. I may have some ideas for you.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Tue Jan 29, 2013
Sounds good, but you might find it hard to get that loan commitment if you don't already have a job here first. Is your loan pre-approval based on getting a new job?
yes, you are right. I need to have a job offer.
Flag Sun Feb 3, 2013
Phyllis McAr…, Agent, San mateo, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
You may want to look at review of agents in that area
Mon Jan 28, 2013
-
As as FL Mortgage Broker, I;m wondering where you got your "pre-approved" loan from.

What Bank, Mortgage Lender or Mortgage Broker is your "Pre-Approved" letter from?

==
Tania Matthe…, Agent, Clermont, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Congratulations and how exciting! It is such a great time to purchase a home! If you haven't hired an agent to help you in your home purchase, I would like to interview for the position. We have helped many people in purchasing their first home. It is our goal to listen to you and work with you to find a home that meets your needs no matter how long it takes. Please contact us to allow us the opportunity to share what we do to help our buyers maneuver the purchasing process. We look forward to the chance to interview for the position of your real estate agent!

Tania Matthews
The Tania Matthews Team
407-497-9660
Richard Rutl…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Well congrats! Have you thought about which area of Orlando you'd like to be in? My team focus on the vibrant, hip and cozy areas of Downtown Orlando. Branching out to the areas that surround like, College Park, Winter Park, and Thornton Park. This put you in a location while being new to town, makes it easy to get access to all the major highways, popular hang outs, shopping, ect.

If that lifestyle sounds great to you let my team give you a proper tour when you are finding where you want your to grow when moving here from out of state.

Call or Email.
4074941891
AgentRich407@gmail.com

Thank you.
Richard Rutl…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013

Call or Email.
4074941891
AgentRich407@gmail.com

Thank you.
Diana M. Per…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Greetings,

First of all congratulations on your pre-approval and your decision to relocate to the Sunshine State. It really is a beautiful place. I generally don't feel confortable having my clients discuss particulars over the internet. Feel free to call me at (407) 346-8007 right now if you like. Or you can send me a message with price range and the other specifics (diana@professionalreteam.com). I'll begin looking for you right away. :)

Take care and I look forward to working with you!

Diana M. Perez, J.D.
Kate Paris, Agent, Ocala, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
I would be happy to help you find the perfect house for you. Send me an email and I will send you a list of homes which fit your budget. Contact me at: RealtorKateFl@gmail.com

Best wishes,
Kate Paris, Realtor
Charles Rutenberg Realty
1900 Summit Tower Blvd.
Suite 220
Orlando, Fl 32810
407-230-7807
Vincent Paige…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Arval25,

Hope you are well. Send me an email, and I will guide you through the transaction and make it stress free.

Be well,

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
E-mail: vpaige1@yahoo.com
Carl Head, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hi Arval25,

I would be glad to help you. I enjoy working with 1st time buyers very much.

I am a full time Real Estate agent, and have lived and worked in the area since 1978.

Please feel free to contact me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
Lisa Hill, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Mon Jan 28, 2013
I would be happy to assist you with your home search. Give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your wants in a new home. Feel free to call me anytime.

Lisa Hill, GRI, CRS, SRES
Broker
407-924-9393