Autistic home for teens moving into our residential neighborhood. We already have an ACLF. Will this have an affect on our property values?

Asked by ckshas, Safety Harbor, FL Mon Sep 17, 2012

Answers

4
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Tue Jul 8, 2014
I do not think so. I hope you all will welcome them, and show them the same courtesy you would any other NEW person on the block!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Mon Sep 17, 2012
If you learn about Autistic kids and understand it better maybe that will help you to know that this should not be an issue. Go talk to the person that is running the house and find out what the rules are for someone living there etc. and I am sure you will find out this is not an issue for resale in the neighborhood.
Delia Chin, Agent, Irvine, CA
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Thanks for your inquiry and I fully understand your concern. With our Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage servicing nationwide, I will forward your question to our legal department for advise.

Will reply promptly upon receipt of some feedback.

In the meantime, if you consider relocating, feel free to email me your needs and I can find you top REALTORs from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in your area to assist your housing needs. We are 106 years in existence and reported volume sales of $17 billiion last year in 2011.

In the Spirit of Service,
Delia Chin
Email: DeliaChinRealty@gmail.com
DRE# 01903497
Coldwell Banker Rsidential Brokerage
Todd Foust, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Most likely no. There are homes like this of various types all over and most don't even know they are there. Besides that, never had a buyer say "no, not this neighborhood, there's a ___ home nearby"