Ask the real estate community and get an answer

Asked by Lavonne Tucker, Fresno, CA Thu Oct 9, 2008

i am a bad refi victim i use to live at 16122 valport ave the home is for sale know since then i have filed bankrupsy in oct,07 every thoing is final we file a chapter 7 i would like my home back is there any hope we have an income of $3020.00mo we are retired we stay with people and this is not fun please call 559 486-3557 if you can help mrs tucker p.s looking for a dream maker

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Wed Nov 11, 2009
This all took place 2 years ago. Why not move forward purchasing another home, or confer with an attorney most likely past statues documents filed are within state limits to gain possession of home via foreclosure.

Determine if you can qualify for a home contact a mortgage broker .

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Texas Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter:
0 votes
Johnny James, Agent, Palmdale, CA
Wed Nov 11, 2009
Did anyone ever offer any help for your situation?
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more