Ask a question... does anyone know of any waterfront small log cabins for sale. must have water on the property

Asked by Tammy, Bandera, TX Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

4
corporatevei…, , 89109
Mon Nov 12, 2012
So, that's thirty million people with something to lose versus one million lawyers trying to make a living and an untold number of opportunists trying to make a quick buck. It is no wonder that between them lawyers file over thirteen million law suits every year.

Prime candidates for lawsuits include:

*Property owners
*Business Owners
*Officers/Directors of publicly traded companies
*Sole Proprietors
*Real Estate Investors

If you fall into any of these categories, or simply have a retirement nest egg - you need to remove any incentive for people to sue you right now! @ http://www.corporateveilllc.bigbig.com
Andrea McGil…, Agent, Bandera, TX
Fri Jun 22, 2012
I have a wonderful 2/1 + 1/2 bath on 10 acres on the Medina River in Medina! Bank owned, ready to sell. The Bank will finance it! :-)

Asking $224,900
Call for showing info,
210-413-7392
EdwardsRanch, Agent, Bandera, TX
Thu Jun 14, 2012
Hi Tammy....We have a cute little cottage on the waterfront...it's on the Medina River about a mile or so before it opens into Medina Lake. It's not a log cabin, but its' the next best thing. Adorable, could come furnished, great porch, carport, small workshop, charming yard with trees and bushes that slopes gently to the river's edge. At the water is an old rock wall, really pretty. The home is NOT in the flood zone. It's in a great neighborhood near where I live, lol! We have it listed for $159,000. Give me a call at 210-834-4002 if you want to chat, or check it out at http://www.HiEnergyRealtyBandera.com
Debbie Asher, Agent, Bandera, TX
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Tammy,

I sent you a link with all of the homes that have waterfront. (There is actually water there now). Only one was a log cabin. Did you get that email?