As payment we need to try to buy the property from 4332 85714 15 avenue south.

Asked by Tony, Rose, Tucson, AZ Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

5
Tony, Home Buyer, Rose, Tucson, AZ
Mon Apr 9, 2012
thank you very much for responding, 4 years ago I bought a house but if I could buy another at a better price would be a good opportunity
Eddie Holmes, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Wed Jul 18, 2012
I have many sources to help you secure financing. Give me a call or email. Thank you.

520-661-5340
edholmes@live.com
Closed, , Tucson, AZ
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Tony,
Please contact me if you would like to get pre-approved for a home mortgage loan. I specialize working with first time home buyers.
Web Reference:  http://Tucsonloanofficer.net
Peggy Gay, Agent, Tuscon, AZ
Mon Apr 9, 2012
The property at 4332 S. 15th Ave, in Tucson is under contract and it is a cash sale only because it will not be able to get a loan on it. It is missing items that a lender would require in order to put a loan on the property.
A $50,000 loan at 4.5% interest, 30yr term, the principal and interest payment would be about $253/mo. Taxes and insurance will be added on top which can vary from area to area.
Call me , Peggy Gay with Long Realty at 520-906-1205 if you would like more information.
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Hello Tony,

I honestly do not know what you are asking here, are you asking what the mortgage payments would be? I believe you are asking about the property for sale at, 4332 S 15th Avenue Tucson, AZ 85714 MLS#21205779. Please click on the link below and you will see, this property is no longer avaialble. It is Active Contingent, which means they already have an accepted offer.

I strongly urge you to get pre-approved with a lender first, see what your payments and mortgage would be on a SFR in this price range, I can recommend Paul Volpe, Vice President with locally owned Nova Home Loans, (520) 241-4048. There is no cost or obligation.

Next work with a local Realtor, I do not work in this price range, but am certain there will be responses from plenty of local agents here in Tucson that do and can help you with your search.

http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?wxlhwqkg7g7,12,1

Hope this helps & wish you the best of luck.
Spirit
(520) 471-6900