As non-US resident, what is most advantageous way to buy property for rent, tax-wise and selling-wise.. e.g. should I buy it in name of company?

Asked by Wendynock, Delray Beach, FL Tue Sep 4, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jennifer Sus…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Tue Jan 15, 2013
Dear Wendy,

I would suggest contacting a Real Estate Attorney, who can give you proper legal advise
Sincerely yours,
Jen Sommers
Jennifer Sommers, Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
One South Ocean Boulevard, Suite 11 ⃓ Boca Raton, Florida 33432

O. 561.235.7777⃓ C. 786.390.9299 ⃓ F. 561.997.2614 ⃓
0 votes
Maria Gross, , Delray Beach, FL
Mon Dec 24, 2012
I would suggest contacting a Real Estate attorney and their accountant, as the situations vary quite a bit from individual to individual/s
0 votes
Maria Gross, , Delray Beach, FL
Wed Sep 5, 2012
I would suggest that you consult a real estate attorney that specializes in real estate tax law for foreign buyers well before embarking on a specific transaction.

If i can be of assistance, you can contact me at 561-573-7772

US residential sales to foreign buyers increased 24% in 2012-
reaching an estimated $82.5 billion, or almost 9% of the total market.

REALTOR® Broker-Associate
Integrity and Commitment
700 East Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33483
Direct: 561.573.7772
Fax: 561.865.4946
Skype: maria.gross68
0 votes
Vince Panico, Agent, Wilton Manors, FL
Wed Sep 5, 2012
An attorney would be the best person to answer this question. I have used a real estate attorney to sell and buy a number of properties; his name is Bob Boutwell. He's in Deerfield Beach and can be reached at (954) 428-0300. Tell him Vince Panico suggested that you call him. He will need to ask you several questions before determining the best way to structure it, based on your needs. If i may be of assistance in locating and purchasing property, please call on me. I'm at (954) 224-8079.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more