As a Real Estate Agent, I would like to know as a home buyer or seller, what is the most important thing you look for when selecting an agent?

Asked by Ryan Seifferlein, Saginaw, MI Thu Oct 3, 2013

Answers

2
Mark Wygent, Home Buyer, 21721
Thu Aug 14, 2014
Someone who cannot disguise their interest in and commitment to matching their client's desires with the right home. Every purchaser and every sales agent is a person, and as varied as the leaves on a tree. But fortunately for us, we, unlike leaves, may give some verbal clues regarding our inner lives, and the things which matter most. Are you the right agent for me, and am I the right client for you?

-Mark Wygent
Email: mark@wygent.com
Cell: 302.565.0397
Kathy Persha, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Thu Oct 3, 2013
Responsiveness!!! You want an agent who returns your calls quickly, is available when you need to speak to him/her, gives you feedback on the showings on the house that you are selling or has all pertinent information on a house that you are looking at buying. And when he/she does not have the answers for you, goes out and gets the answers from someone else who knows.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, SFR
Keller WIlliams Realty