Are you seeking information about the City of New Orleans $65,000 purchase grant and up to $10,000 closing cost assistance for buyers and developers?

Asked by Wayne Clark, New Orleans, LA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Answers

6
Wayne Clark, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Cmwheatl, part of this grant program is for those looking to buy a home in the City of New Orleans. For those who qualify,the grant will be provided at the closing. example: Home cost $150k but you qualify for only a $100k 1st mortage. The program will provide $50k to fill the gap. You may also receive closing cost assistance in addition to the $50k as well. For the Developers, part of the program funding will be set asided for buyers to purchase the properties they develop.

If you are looking for a rental send me your needs and I can help with your search.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Wayne Clark
CCS Realty, LLC
504-304-2307
clarkconsultingllc@msn.com
Licensed in the State of La
Cullen Wheat…, Home Buyer, New York
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Are all of these properties blighted? Are any ready to be rented out?
Cmwheatl, part of this grant program is for those looking to buy a home in the City of New Orleans. For those who qualify,the grant will be provided at the closing. example: Home cost $150k but you qualify for only a $100k 1st mortage. The program will provide $50k to fill the gap. You may also receive closing cost assistance in addition to the $50k as well. For the Developers, part of the program funding will be set asided for buyers to purchase the properties they develop. If you are looking for a rental send me your needs and I can help with your search. Hope this helps.
regards,
Wayne Clark
CCS Realty, LLC
504-304-2307
clarkconsultingllc@msn.com
Licensed in the State of La.
Flag Tue Jul 31, 2012
Wayne Clark, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Wed Jul 25, 2012
Thats incorrect the program is for both Buyers and Developers. I have clients receiveing the grant as buyers and working with developers also to access the program. The total program is over $50mil If you need more details let me know.
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Tue Jul 24, 2012
This is for home owners/owner occupants..not developers.
See the link below for details about the program.
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Fri Jul 20, 2012
Here is the real info on that program...it is almost impossible to get it becuase they usually run out of money.'If you are still interested, here are the details on the link below
lalefin, Home Owner, New Orleans, LA
Wed Jul 18, 2012
As a matter of fact, I am interested in learning more about this. Are you offering information are you seeking it as well?
lalefin, I can provide you with details about the program. send me an email clarkconsultingllc@msn.com or call 504-304-2307
Flag Wed Jul 18, 2012