Are you ever going to get pics of 1112 Hatteras Dr, Austin, TX 78753? We would really like to see some. Vickie Gillespie

Asked by Vickie Gillespie, Austin, TX Sun Apr 28, 2013

Answers

5
The Roman Lo…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Hello Vickie,

As everyone has stated, this home is under contract. I do have 8 photos of the home that I'd be more than happy to send you. More importantly, I'd love to meet with you to go over what you're looking for in a home.

Roman Lopez
(512) 947-2250
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Vickie, I would be happy to email you all the photos for this property as they are not being posted here for some reason. Unfortunately, most consumer websites are not very accurate and are not up-to-date. I can also set you up with a real time MLS website that will give you direct access to the MLS to see everything currently listed in real time! You will see almost everything a Realtor sees(except for security codes, gate codes, etc.). I do this at no cost for my clients and it is a great tool which updates instantly with new listings, price drops, et cetera.

If you are not yet working with a Realtor, contact me and we can discuss what you are looking for and I would be happy to help. I do not charge anything for my services, and have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. to assist you throughout the process.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty
512-261-4415
Allan Griego, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Jeff is correct, most if not all real estate web sites do not have real time data. Your best bet is line up with an agent & have them set you up with a real time feed from the MLS for you to check on properties

Allan Griego
512.705.0610
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Vickie,
This home was under contract with multiple offers within 3 days back in February (2-18-13).
The reason it is still "PB" is that it is a "short sale" and this process takes quite some time in most cases.

The market in Austin is moving quite fast. Without a Realtor who you have committed to and they are committed to you your chances of getting one of the best homes is slim to none. You'll be left to choose a home from the ones no one else wanted. The market is at a point where my clients and I are acting in minutes of homes hitting the market not hours and days.

I'd be happy to meet with you for an interview. Contact me directly if you want a committed Realtor.
Best wishes,
Jeffrey Schn…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Hi Vickie,

Here's a link to the listing with 8 pictures. Note, the home is already pending, and has been since February 28th. The challenge with Trulia is that the listings can be very out-of-date. Feel free to use the link I sent to get more current info about this home. If you'd like access to a website that's more current, email or call me and I can make sure you have access to all the listings in Austin as soon as they come on the market.

http://matrix.abor.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=59177043

Jeffrey Schnabel
Broker | Partner | Keller Williams
512-913-7480
schnabeljs@gmail.com