Are you an experienced attorney in buying and selling coops for the same person...someone who can save me

Asked by Star, 11364 Mon Mar 9, 2009

time and money. I am not lazy and am involved in the process, but I want a qualified atty., familiar especially with garden apt. coops (in 11364 zip, specifically bell park gardens) who can guide me through what I'm doing for the first time, buying AND selling ...I've found my new coop and have agreed upon price w/ the seller. I need you to do the things YOU do to help me...I have VG fico,etc. SP

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Freda Manuel’s answer
Freda Manuel, , Queens County, NY
Tue Mar 10, 2009
I use Attorney Dean Manuel from the Manuel Law office. He can be reached at (646) 290 5585. He has extremely competitive rates and is very accessible - he even meets clients on the weekends!
0 votes
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Tue Mar 10, 2009
I use Fertig and Fertig.

718 835 1100 - Bret Fertig.
0 votes
Andrea (Andr…, Agent, 10011, NY
Mon Mar 9, 2009

It is most definitely the smartest thing you can do - to get an attorney.
I can recommend an EXCELLENT NYC attorney. Feel free to email me and I will pass over his contact info.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more