Are they set school wise in Dist. 303 or will they be trying to pass a referendum that will further increase the property taxes?

Asked by Tammydailey2003, Saint Charles, IL Mon Jun 10, 2013

Answers

2
Rachbowm, Home Buyer, Saint Charles, IL
Thu Aug 8, 2013
I have lived in this community for 12 years taxes have risen approximately 9% a year in my neighborhood. Plan for hefty tax hikes here each year. Even when our appraisals went down they simply raised all the tax rates in order to increase property taxes again. Several of our neighbors have been taxed out of the neighborhood as they planned for normal 3-5% tax hikes and were faced with double that each year.
thank you! that is what I suspected. Also not happy with the trailers in middle school-- they should have planned for the growth accordingly. Now I fear more tax hikes and referendums to come-- I would like to move there, but will have to settle with a better rated district than what we have and who hasn't overcrowded the schools.
Flag Tue Oct 1, 2013
Bob Brandt, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Mon Jun 10, 2013
I would suggest just calling the school district headquarters to get the most accurate info and answers to all of your questions.
To be safer, figure the taxes may go up 5% a year.