Are there options for a non-conforming investment property loan?

Asked by mas939, New York, NY Thu Aug 22, 2013

The loan I'm seeking is 100k above the FHFA limit for a property investment. I plan to turn this into my primary after the current tenant leaves, but it needs to be classified as a investment property loan for now. Does anyone have any advice?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Denn…, Agent, Queens, NY
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Hi, there are many options available for 1-4 family investment purchases and refinances including stated income programs. These programs rely heavily on the cash flow and equity in the subject property and are not subject to conventional or FHA/VA underwriting guidelines.

Please call me directly at 917.699.0183 or vial email at to learn more.

I value your input, please hit the thumbs up if my reply was helpful. All the best.

Michael Denniston
Senior Mortgage Banker
NMLS #24076
0 votes
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I might have something available. But I definitely need more information. I'm wondering why it has to be an investment if you're actually going to use it as your primary?

Feel free to call or email. I have several non-conforming investment products that go into the millions in loan amounts.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS #23130
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more