Are there many homes with pools for sale in San Antonio? How do you decide what areas to look at for homes?

Asked by Cindy Smith, Havre, MT Tue Feb 26, 2008

Answers

7
Jim Johnson, , 78233
Fri Feb 29, 2008
Currently, the San Antonio MLS indicates that there are 847 homes with in-ground pools on the market. The best way to find the right one for you is to find a good REALTOR.

I am available, and you can find my contact information and many another bits of information about San Antonio, financing and the real estate market on my Web site.
Victor Espin…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Oct 26, 2011
Cindy,
Its all about preference. The shakers and stirs of san antonio are all in the North part of town prices range from 200K and up depending on area we can find lower. Of course Being from MT i'm sure there are not too many pools out there haha, San Antonio is very warm sometimes Hot!!! So pools are everywhere! and all different kinds as well. Hope you find what you are looking for!
Web Reference:  http://www.THESALIFE.COM
James Vasquez, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Tue Oct 25, 2011
Currently there are over 1,000 homes for sale with a pool in San Antonio TX</a>.. As for how to decide on which areas to look for homes...I believe it really comes down to what you're looking for: A great school district, a place near recreation, an established/unique area, ect.
Josh M. Boggs, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Wed Apr 8, 2009
Cindy,

You have all types of options here for homes with pools. We have pools in homes as little as $140k all the way up. The area is really going to depend on what's important to you and your family. I personally live in the NW side of town and love it.. it's really booming over here and we are smack in the middle of Sea World and 6 Flags Fiesta Texas. If you are unsure, you should start looking to hire a Realtor here that you feel comfortable with and has a lot of great technology and know-how to get you virtual tours, live video tours and all types of other helpful services to assist you with your decision since you may not be able to be here physically.

Al... I like your home. I have a client that put your home on my list, so I will try to make it out there.
Web Reference:  http://www.eXposedHomes.com
Al, Home Seller, Las Vegas, NV
Tue Mar 31, 2009
my home is for sale w/ pool at 25106 fairway springs, san antonio(google this address) we just dropped the price to sell fast
Alice M. Mar…, Agent, Boerne, TX
Sat Mar 1, 2008
If you will be working from home, the world is your oyster. However, if you will be driving to work - that should be a factor you will want to consider. I currently have a listing on the north central outskirts of San Antonio with a pool - feel free to visit my website for to view my Timberwood Park listing. My husband also has a listing in the north west part of town with a pool as well and that home is shown on my website too.

Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance.

Alice 210.843.1111
Mark Goode, , 78154
Thu Feb 28, 2008
There are quite a few homes in San Antonio with Pools. Work location (commute time), schools, infrastructure needs, shopping, and price should be what you consider. Popular and Pricey right now is the Stone Oak area although traffic is starting to be a little congested there. The Northeast along the I 35 corridor is popular for many who want new homes in a growing area that is convenient to Austin and downtown. The Northwest area is where a lot of buyers go who want the best price per square foot and don't mind the commute. There does appear to be a move among many to live a little closer to down town in more established older neighborhoods.
Web Reference:  http://thegoodeteam.com