Are there many homes for sale with one or more acres in Cave Creek?

Asked by Coveybill, Nevada Fri Apr 17, 2009

Answers

6
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 1, 2015
Here is a list of homes in Cave Creek that are a lot with an acre or more:

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…
Courtney Ram…, Agent, florence, AZ
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Here is a list of homes for sale in Cave Creek. If you need me to adjust the criteria, please let me know. If you know of anyone else that needs a Realtor, have them call me. I'm always happy to help. Happy House Hunting!
http://courtney.sreagent.com/index.php?quick=1&display=7…

Courtney Ramirez
Solutions Real Estate
520-252-9640
Annie Price, Agent, Cave Creek, AZ
Sat Oct 13, 2012
I have an exlusive listing on a 1+ acre lot and am having an open house tomorrow. Give me a call and I'll tell you about it.

Have a great day.
Art Hademan, , 98174
Fri Sep 10, 2010
Lots!
Call Martha Arnold at Sotheby's.
She's been around a long time, is an expert concerning Cave Creek properties and is an excellant Realtor.
Her number is 480.244.6544.
Tell her Art sent you!
Gary Kiernan, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Apr 19, 2009
In order to answer your question, we must first clarify it. Many "professionals" in the real estate business confuse the town of Cave Creek, with a portion of North Phoenix that shares the 85331 zip code. The MLS arbitrarily lumps the two together with subsequent distortion of data. I can assure you that there are no where near 498 homes for sale in Cave Creek proper, nor 266 on more than an acre.
This emphasizes the importance of picking a Realtor with genuine local knowledge, not just access to the MLS. As Cave Creek residents we would be happy to help you with that search. Please feel free to contact us at our website, which is listed below.
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri Apr 17, 2009
I have a whole list and very familiar with the area!

Let me know the price range and home size, ect and I would be happy to select some and sent them to you!

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central
lucindat@windermere.com