Home Buying in Encinitas>Question Details

Renovare235, Home Buyer in Encinitas, CA

Are there lease fees that belong to this unit? are there larger units in this complex?

Asked by Renovare235, Encinitas, CA Thu Jul 19, 2012

123 jasper - mobile home

Answers

3
Renovare235, I have designed, built and currently live and own several manufactured homes in this area. Hilltop Trailer Park on Jason, The Wee Mobile Home Park on Diana and the Riviera on Vulcan. I've also been a manufactured home dealer and developer, general and manufactured home contractor and real estate broker for 30 years in North County.

Please give me a call before you buy in that park. I know of several others for sale with less space rent and much more privacy. I also know of a couple where you have your own driveway and parking place which is hard to come by in this area. My phone number is 760 815-6977 or you can email me at onthelvel@cox.net. I'd be happy to show you around anytime.

Please take a moment to check out our very user friendly websites:

http://www.tagrealestatesales.com
Hi Renovare,
There are two homes at this address that are currently available, #15 and #23. One is 450 esf and one is 495 esf. They both have space rent of $1050 per month. There are units in the complex that are bigger, but none currently on the market. Let me know if you are interested in going to see either of these OR if you would like some assistance in finding your next home.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
brokermcallister@gmail.com
http://www.McAllisterHomes.com
if you specify which unit you are referring to - I'd be glad to look it up for you!