Are there hard money lenders/ private mortgage companies that finance owner occupied homes without requiring a co-signer?

Asked by Angela, Webster, MA Sun Aug 25, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
I agree with Kevin that you need to provide more information. You have now started several threads regarding the same topic. what gives??
Kevin Vitali, Agent, Tewksbury, MA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Probably.... but you have not provided enough info. They are certainly going to want to preserve 30-50% equity in the property to fund such a loan.
Richard Shap…, , Framingham, MA
Sun Aug 25, 2013
Yes but you would need at least 35-40% down. Terms are not the best but a hard money loan is a band aid that gets you into the property. You need an exit strategy to b out of the loan in 6-12 months.
Hi are you suggesting I take the loan with a repayment period of 6-12 months. Secondly should I be lucky enough to get the money and buy the house I assume I can refinance in a year or two because the terms are not set in stone right?
Flag Sun Aug 25, 2013