Are there any worth while properties in the 200k to 250k range in altadena/north arroyo?

Asked by Zinnal, 91001 Mon Apr 26, 2010

young and working at JPL and want a very short commute... looking for some ideas for a first home

Answers

3
Gilda Anders…, , Pasadena, CA
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Hello Zinnal.

Look at 970 Lehigh, off of Windsor, just south of Woodbury. It is a 1346 sf, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with a pool on the market for $259,900. This home is bank owned (a foreclosure).

Before you seriously start looking I cannot emphasize enough tht you need to GET PRE-A PPROVED for a loan. Please let me know if.I can help you. Altadena/Pasadena/LaCanada are areas I specialize in.

Gilda Anderson, GRI
Realtor, Notary Public
Podley Properties
gilda.anderson@podley.com
Dante Under…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Tue Apr 27, 2010
Well there can be a few homes that pop up in that area but you will have to be ready as soon as they come on the market! Anything that cheap in these areas will have multiple offers on them. I have a friend and a few clients that work for JPL and they wanted the same thing that you are looking for but found out that going 15 to 20 minutes away they purchased beautiful homes and got them in the price range they wanted. If you have any other questions or would like some help i live and work in the area you are looking for and i would love to help you out! Give me a call anytime!
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Apr 26, 2010
There are a few properties that come up with that search criteria. I would be happy to send you the listings I have. It also would be beneficial for you to talk to an agent in that area who can help you out. If you would like a referral for an excellent agent in that area, let me know as well. Feel free to contact me directly.

Richard Schulman
(310) 482-0173
schulmanrd@yahoo.com