Are there any single family or condo 55 active communities in the capitol district. thinking of moving back home.

Asked by Pat, Beaver, PA Sun Dec 30, 2012

Answers

4
Dennis Evans, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Mar 8, 2015
So many places that are 55 plus housing.... Give me a call at 518-649-2507
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Why not simply consider working with an agent of your own; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Victoria Rom…, Agent, Clifton Park, NY
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Pat,

There are! Why don't you email me or call and let me know a bit more about what you are looking for and I would be happy to help you! I'm a Certified Buyer Representative in the Capital Region. As a Buyer's Representative, I can help you find a listed home or condo on the MLS at no cost to you while fully representing you in the purchase. My broker is also a Senior Real Estate Specialist, so we are trained on helping to make the process easier for Seniors.

We are available 8am-8pm every day. I look forward to hearing from you!

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
Kathleen Rev…, Agent, Saratoga Springs, NY
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Pat

My name is Kathleen Revell with Realtyusa.com. Yes there a few places in this area. Do you want to be in Saratoga, Clifton Park or Ballston Spa?

I am looking forward to helping you.

Kathleen Revell
518-260-6085