Are there any single family homes for sale in Inwood?

Asked by piro.jeanne, Hazlet, NJ Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

6
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Depending on your budget, yes there are single family homes available; therefore consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information, or check http://www.mlsli.com If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Peter Forsman, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Hi Jeanne,
In running a general search, without knowing any particulars of what you are looking for, I came up with 34 single family properties currently on the market in Inwood. The range in price is anywhere from 124.9K to 639K.
I would be happy to speak with you further about what specifically it is you are looking for to refine this search based on your needs and wants.
Feel free to contact me at any time.
Have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon.
Peter Forsman
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Douglas Elliman
peter.forsman@elliman.com
908-510-5642
Nardeen Bill…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Hi Jeanne,

Inwood is a great neighborhood to invest in. I have plenty of available homes for sale. If you are still looking I would be happy to pass those listings along to you! My email is nardeen@rapartnersny.com

Good luck dear!
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Please contact me for assistance. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569. Thank you and good luck.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Piro.Jeanne,

Finding a home in Inwood can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com or 718-928-9580
Ray Yahnke, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Jan 12, 2014
Piro;

If you would send me an email I will do a search based on your criteria.

Ray Yahnke
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITATS
157 Columbus Ave-2w New York, NY 10023
ryahnke@citihabitats.com
c: 917-406-1059