Are there any single family homes available for rent in Forest Park / Ardenwood area for under $600K?

Asked by djash01, 89117 Wed Mar 5, 2014

I would be interested in buying if anything is available.

Answers

9
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Mar 9, 2014
As stated below, there is only one home for purchase in Ardenwood under $600K. Rents are going to be high there as well - it's a very desirable area because of the schools. By the way, if you are looking to get into that area because of the schools, make sure you check availability with the school district - living there is no guarantee your children (if applicable) will be able to attend the schools.
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Thu Mar 6, 2014
There are currently 7 properties for sale in Ardenwood. They are priced $569,000. to $835,000

Only one under $600K.

You should sit down with a Broker/Realtor and review all the homes in your price range and discuss the location of each home. Interview several agents and work with the one you like best.

Brian
Cherrie Wun, Agent, Castro Valley, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Yes, there are few properties in Ardenwood. I am happy to help you look for the best one that meet your criteria. Please feel free to contact me.
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
I would love to chat with you to determine what it is that you want to do since you mention renting and buying and a purchase price all in one sentence which can be confusing when the sentence is a run-on sentence and sets out more than one idea at a time just like this sentence does.

Contact me if I can be of help to you.
Rehman Faris…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Yes there are few homes available in Ardenwood area. Please feel free to contact me at 510-386-1033

Rehman Farishta
Broker
510-386-1033
Lets make your dream a Reality!
Ratinder Kaur, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Only THs under 600K in Ardenwood area, call me if you need more info.
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
You want to Rent or Buy? Please confirm. -Steve
Buy.
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Joe Patel, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
check the below link for available homes in Ardenwood are in Fremont.let me know if I can be any help.

http://www.joepatel.com/listings/areas/27948/propertytype/SI…
Web Reference:  http://www.joepatel.com/sell
blaison samu…, Agent, Santa Clara, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2014
Are you looking to buy or rent in Forest Park area? It seems like you want to buy.

You can search my website for available homes for sale and let us know if you would like to view any homes or have any questions.
I would be more than happy to help you
Flag Mon Mar 10, 2014
I want to buy.
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014