Are there any short sale homes available in willow springs, IL? 60480 zip code?

Asked by Woot, 60480 Fri Apr 17, 2009

Answers

5
Timothy Fitz…, , Joliet, IL
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Hi Woot,

There are 38 listings available in the 60480 zip code. About a 1/4 to 1/2 of these are short sales/foreclosures. If you send me an e-mail with your specifications (how many beds/bath do you need a basement etc.), I could search the MLS for you and send you them to view at home, before going out and looking at them.

Have a Great Day!
Tim
tfitzgerald@c21proteam.com
815-353-1901
Joseph Washi…, Agent, Berwyn, IL
Tue Jan 26, 2010
Hi Woot,

Here is an update if you're still looking in January 2010 (Happy New Year). In Willow Springs there are a few short sales AND there are also several estate sales- they are anxious to sell, too! Only 12 of the 36 or so detached single family homes currently active and available in Willow Springs are priced UNDER $300,000 and only 5 are priced under $200,000. Additionally, Willow Springs sales are still closing so this is an excellent community for investing today! These are probably the lowest prices Willow Springs has ever seen and mortgage interest rates are still at historic lows AND buyers may still enjoy the stimulus incentives if they qualify ($8,000 for first time home buyer and $6,500 for home buyer sale and purchase). Any questions? Call or write; you'll be glad you did! (smile)
Carmen M. Ke…, Agent, Palos Park, IL
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Woot,

Do you need 4 full baths? Email me your email address and I will set you up on that program. Are you approved? Do you know how high you can go so I can put a limit on your search? Email me at info@CarmensHomes.com and I will set you up on that immediatly! Or call my cell, 708-533-0515
Web Reference:  http://www.CarmensHomes.com
Woot, Home Buyer, 60480
Fri Apr 17, 2009
I'm looking for min: 4br, 4ba. SFH.
Carmen M. Ke…, Agent, Palos Park, IL
Fri Apr 17, 2009
Woot?

Are you only looking at single family homes? There are 57 attached family homes in Willow Springs, 60480. If they are approved FHA then you only need 3.5% for a downpayment and it can be gifted from a relative or friend etc. You can also withdraw from your 401K without penalty to purchase your first home. This is a great time to buy too! With first time home buyers and those that have not owned a home in the last 3 years. you will get up to $8000 FREE tax credit within 60 days after closing on your home, if you purchase this year and close before December 1st. If you need to get preapproved ( which is the first step) then I have great lenders I work with that will approve you for FREE online or over the phone. Call my cell, 708-533-0515, or email me at info@CarmensHomes.com for their numbers. I can also set you up on an email program of all AVAILABLE listings ( short sales, foreclosures, bank owned properties, as well as owner occupied homes). This is the time to buy!!! Interest rates are LOW! Home prices are LOW! I have sold before in Willow Springs so know the area well. I also live very close to there, so would be able to help you at short notice. Check out my website also, http://www.CarmensHomes.com. You won't be sorry you hired me to find your home. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any of your other questions.