Are there any seller financed homes in the Denver Colorado area?

Asked by Misty, Denver, CO Thu Jun 18, 2009

Answers

5
David Janis, Agent, Boulder, CO
Thu Jun 18, 2009
I can set you up for an automated search of seller financed homes in the Denver area. Currently there are 327 homes available in the Denver MLS and 128 homes in the Boulder MLS that are owner carry. Send me some criteria to narrow down the search and I will send them listings to you.

Price range or specific neighborhood would really narrow down the search.

No Pressure - Just the stuff you want
Web Reference:  http://www.davejanis.com
I replied several days ago, from my cell, but didn't seem to transmit Looking for a home in SW denver, Englewood 1st preferance, and aquiring financing has been a nightmare. 2t BR,1 1/2 b+, fenced yard, priorities. appliances, little or no fix-up, and of course, owner carry seems next option. I have a notorized letter on current property in Deer Trail, Co' pd on time every mo. for 6+ yrs., a statement from Xcell, and from VCA, my veteranarian, stating the same. can get more if needed. I conciencously make all payments on time, but have no reporting debt. I did get a MC, last Nov., which should report may 1st. Bellco CU just approved a card, but by choice, do not want to get debts I can't pay. My fixed income is$ 2808mo., $1254 VA, 487 Disability, 167,Pension Fund, and $900 rental property. Ready to move asap, and have authorized ltr. for a VA backed loan. Victoria Patlan 720-238-1130, victoriapatlan54@gmail.com Thanks much for your time and consideration!
Flag Sun Apr 17, 2016
John Keene, Agent, Denver, CO
Thu Jun 18, 2009
Hi Misty,

As Daniel stated, there are in fact homes for sale in Denver with seller financing available. However, there is an easier way to search than looking through the remarks. There is a field for loan terms in the MLS which includes an option for "owner will carry".

Again, that is a search that would require the assistance of a Realtor. If you are not currently working with someone, I would welcome the opportunity to conduct this type of search for you and earn your business.

Keep in mind, as a buyer you are not responsible for paying any broker fees. So if I do get the chance to work for you it won't cost you a thing.

Best of luck,

John Keene
Keller Williams
303-547-7578
Skeetwest124, Home Buyer, Denver, CO
Mon Dec 28, 2015
Every City has them. You have to be patient. I've purchased two in Virginia that way. I'm looking here also. Don't give up.
Old question from 2009. In today's HOT seller's market in Colorado, sellers want to SELL, not rent to someone who likely won't be able to qualify in a year when the lease option is up. Days of rent to own are long gone!
Flag Tue Dec 29, 2015
quickteam1, Home Buyer, Denver, CO
Sat Jul 12, 2014
Looking for help in getting a home with possible owner financing.

contact information:

Jack DeGidio
quickteam1@msn.com
405-924-3558 cell number
Daniel Herron, Agent, Lakewood, CO
Thu Jun 18, 2009
Misty

Yes there are. They are few and far between but definitely available. You have to search through remarks when you are looking. Its something much easier for a Realtor to do because of the options we have when running a search. If you would like help or would find it helpful to have some of these emailed to you then let me know and I can do that for you.

Take care,

Daniel Herron
Keller Williams Advantage Realty
720-323-9178 cell
danielherron@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.herronshomes.com