Are there any rent to own homes available in rocky hill? Our credit isnt the greatest, but we have been building it back up.

Asked by Shannonn85, Rocky Hill, CT Wed Jul 11, 2012

Answers

5
Shannonn85, Renter, Rocky Hill, CT
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Is this an option that could be brought to a sellers attention if they are having trouble selling the house and its been on the market for a while?
, ,
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Don’t make your situation worse than it already is by trying to work around the guidelines that are in place to protect you. Research what a mortgage underwriter will say about a lease option contract when it comes time to pay the full price. Trust me, it won’t be what you expect. “Buyers” and sellers believe whatever they write up is the final agreement, doesn’t work that way when it comes time to arrange the take out financing. Good luck,

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Al Carbone, Agent, Glastonbury, CT
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Hi Miss Shannon,

I did a search for rent to own listings; found none. Having stated that, I know from long term experience as an agent that most rent to own agreements never end up at a closing table. The contracts favor the owner and most of the tenant/buyers walk away from the transaction for a variety of reasons. Be very cautious; don't sign anything unless your attorney reviews it first!
Seth Winklem…, Agent, Bristol, CT
Wed Jul 11, 2012
I found one condo with a lease option. If you send me your email, I will email you the listing. SethWinkleman@PrudentialCT.com 8609855816(call/text) Try the link below!
Lisa Giller, Agent, Rocky Hill, CT
Wed Jul 11, 2012
Yes, there are 3 condominiums available in Rocky Hill. It would depend on the flexibility of the landlord whether they'd accept you. It depends on your actual credit report.

I've lived in Rocky Hill for 25 years so I certainly know the area.

Please contact me directly if you'd like my assistance.

Lisa

860-221-8971
Lisa@LisaGiller.com