Are there any programs available to help with closing costs?

Asked by Lee Posniack, Spring Valley, NY Wed May 1, 2013

Live in New York

Answers

4
Maureen McEn…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Mon May 6, 2013
Hi Lee,

SONYMA is a great option. The ability to get a sellers concession is another good idea to help pay the closing costs. I suggest you speak with a mortgage broker so that he/she can explain all the programs and financing options available to you. If you don't know a mortgage broker, I can recommend a great one.

Good luck in your home search

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
Accredited Short Sales Designation
914 588 1873
John Maiorano, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed May 1, 2013
Lee, Look into the SONYMA Down Payment Loan Assistance. You can get up to $15,000 toward your purchase. As you live in the home over time, the loan will be forgiven. If you would like more info on this give me a call. 914-419-8442. Good Luck, John
Janet Eisenb…, Agent, New City, NY
Wed May 1, 2013
Dear Lee,

There are programs that you need to qualify for in order to get closing cost help. I do not know if you meet that criteria. Also, the seller can make it possible by creative financing, which is very attractive. All these possibilities have criteria that must be met. If you would like to have more info, please e-mail me, info@suburban-realty.com, or call me at 914-714-2004. Thank you.

Janet
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed May 1, 2013
Hello Lee, Can better explain by writing a seller's concession which basically raises the cost of the unit or House to give you back that money at closing as a credit. For the great service that you deserve an all explanations, please email me at Allan.Erps@RandRealty.com or call my cell which is 845 304 3040 for the great service that you deserve! Allan