Home Buying in Jupiter>Question Details

John Kuveikis, Home Buyer in Jupiter, FL

Are there any pet restrictions at admirals cove?

Asked by John Kuveikis, Jupiter, FL Sun Jul 7, 2013

Answers

3
John,

Admiral's Cove is a fantastic choice if you are looking for a private golf or marina community; one of the best in the area. Residents are allowed up to two pets but weight is limited to 50 pounds and you cannot have more than two pets in any residence. If you would like a copy of the community rules and regulations please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send you a copy.

Whether you are looking solely in Admiral's Cove or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover the area and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Thanks for your question, John. Let us give you the simple answer. As 24-year residents of beautiful Admiral's Cove, we can tell you that all subdivisions within our fabulous community allow two pets of non-aggressive breeds of up to 50 pounds each.

As experienced Realtors and residents of Admiral's Cove since its beginning, we have an intimate, detailed knowledge of all the particulars of our community. We can also tell you whom to talk to, what to look for, and all the ins-and-outs of Admiral's that don't show up in a computer data base. As residents, we are privy to information that non-resident agents don't have.

Please contact us if we can provide any further information or if we can help you in any way. If you will share your preferred price range and living requirements, we can tell you which suitable homes are available and send you detailed information about them. We are also experts on the rest of the coastal Jupiter area. Please let us know when you are going to be down here. We would love to meet you and show off our unique community and its outstanding amenities.

Dr. Tony & Adriana Orrico
The Orrico Team FL at Loggerhead Realty
561.707.3079, 561.707.6188
info@TheOrricoTeamFL.com
http://www.TheOrricoTeamFL.com
Your question is a good one! There are condos, townhomes, villas and single family houses in different subdivisions within the gates of the Admirals Cove country club. Each subdivision has its own rules and regulations about the size, weight, number and breed of pets. Please let me know the pet(s) you plan to have there and I will send you suggested homes. Email YOUR Go-To Jupiter Expert JulieR6789@gmail.com or Call (561)827-6789. Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Brokers International. See ALL Listings at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com