Are there any owner financed homes for sale with no credit check in crowley or burleson? I have at least $50,000 I could put down.

Asked by bopard67, Burleson, TX Wed Jun 6, 2012

I sold a house with regrets back in feb 2012 in crowley.

Answers

4
hyderali.urg…, Home Buyer, Elmhurst, NY
Sun Sep 22, 2013
If you are interested to find the information about this topic you must have a look at this website you will find all the answers of your question here. http://www.rubberflooringuk.com
David Weiss, , Bedford, TX
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Yes, I have a house near Crowley H.S. that is less than one year old that I am selling with Owner Financing. Details below.

With respect, djean65's response is not accurate: almost everything is the same if your financing comes from a bank or from the seller: you get title to the property when you close at the title company, the lender will put a lien on the property until the loan is paid off, if you miss too many payments your lender will foreclose, if you are making payments the lender will not legally be able to foreclose, and you are perfectly free to have a lawyer review the paperwork prior to close. (In fact, I recommend it.)

What is different is that banks have more strict qualifications on who they will lend to than owners. On the other hand, banks generally offer lower interest rates. If you can qualify for a bank loan, your payments will probably be a little cheaper.

Lynn911 claims there are "tons" of reasons not to use owner financing but doesn't actually list any. Of course, those who use owner financing don't need to use her credit repair or real estate agent services, perhaps her #1 reason for not recommending it?

The house I'm selling is a 3 bed, 2 bath 2 car garage single level 1490 sq. ft. that was built less than a year ago. It features an open concept floor plan with granite kitchen counter-tops, beautiful dark wood cabinets, privacy fenced back yard, and of course completely modern appliances, plumbing fixtures, etc. It is a beautiful little gem of a property that must be seen. And obviously being almost new construction, you can expect to have many trouble-free years with no issues with the roof, foundation, electrical, plumbing, heating/air conditioning or hot water heater. The property is just a couple blocks from both the high school and an elementary school. If anyone is interested, please give me a call at the number below.

I am offering a loan, and buyers must qualify. I do not consider credit score but do require evidence of ability to pay. A history of regular rent/mortgage payments coupled with stable work history is best, but individual circumstances will be considered.

David Weiss
817-500-8412
NorthTexasHelpingHand.com
djean65, Home Buyer, Crowley, TX
Thu Jul 18, 2013
I would beleive that if you are lucky enough to find a real honest person then yes it would be the answer, but realy check on that guy first,because that guy if he wants he can take an other mortgage on that house by not telling you or so and you can not do anything about it because he own the house till you have paid for it till the end I have done it and was lucky but the lawyer will tell you anyway all of that never do it without a lawyer...........................good luck.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Owner finance is NEVER an option based on a ton of reasons

Contact my office today determine how I can assist with your real estate services

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com

Follow me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas