Are there any new single family homes in the $150s range with decent size yards and good schools within max?

Asked by Maggie, Fort Lauderdale, FL Tue Apr 15, 2008

20 minutes driving to DFW?

Answers

7
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Jun 20, 2008
April, You may want to ask your agent to add room measurements to the listing.

Great price for the neighborhood!
Karen Shrock…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Yes, there is new construction in and around the DFW area in the $150K range. What you get for your money depends upon where in the metroplex you want to be.

What kind of square footage do you want? Where will you be working? How many bedrooms and baths? What do you consider a "decent size" yard? Are you wanting something in an urban, suburban, or rural setting? What kind of amenities are you looking for, i.e., planned community with community pools, walking paths, golf facilities, ponds and wild fowl?

I'd love to help you find your new home in Texas. If you can answer some of these questions, we can find some areas that you can investigate before you come here to find your new home
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Yes you can locate Dallas homes for sale in $150K I was working on an investors file located 3500 sq. ft homes $150K they were foreclosures! .... Some were central to Dallas and Fort Worth.

Contact my office we can assist you happy forward you properties. It all depends on lifestyle, professional obligations and etc.

Lynn
972-699-9111
911@lynn911.com
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
April Bolden, Home Seller,
Fri Jun 20, 2008
Check out the property at 2935 Prairie Oak Blvd in the Horseshoe Bend community. Beautiful plantation shutters and a back yard to die for!!! South of DFW in Grand Prairie
Ben, Home Buyer, Dallas, TX
Mon May 12, 2008
I am interested in this!

( Yes you can locate Dallas homes for sale in $150K I was working on an investors file located 3500 sq. ft homes $150K they were foreclosures! .... Some were central to Dallas and Fort Worth.)

Aaron Jorgen…, , 75093
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Are you wanting a 20 minute commute to the DFW airport or withing 20 minutes of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex?

You might be able to find some new construction homes in North Fort Worth or the Keller area (west of the airport). Also looking in Arlington and Grand Prairie to the south. How big of a home are you looking for in the $150's?
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Yes.....plenty of places....Keller and Lantana, let me know if you'd like me to send you some sample properties.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com