Are there any new construction homes with basements?

Asked by Newtohoover, 35216 Tue Dec 29, 2009

new construction with basements?

Answers

5
Jean Thrasher, , Trussville, AL
Tue Dec 29, 2009
Yes there are a lot of new homes with basements in this zip code to choose from. I found you one with 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 baths that list under $400K. It is a new construction, all brick, with basement and is beautiful. Are you interested in a REO (bank owned) home - not a foreclosure. It is gorgeous and is listed @ $147,00 under the tax value. It is absolutely beautiful and has everything you could possible want in a home. It has just been listed so it will not last long. I will be glad to send you all the information I have on all of these homes if you would like to have it. If you are not working with an agent, I will be glad to help you. Please send me an email address and I will send you all the information I have. I wish you the best and will be glad to help you anyway I can.

Jean Thrasher
jthrasher@realtysouth.com
David Mason, Agent, Vestavia Hills, AL
Tue Dec 29, 2009
Yes, there are currently 9 new homes with basements in the zip codes 35216 and 35243, that are for sale on the MLS. Prices range from $549,900 to $1,499,000. If you would like to find out which ones, please contact me. If these are not in the price range you desire, we can, of course, find new construction homes in your price range. If you are not working with an agent already, we'd be happy to help, but if you are working with an agent they should be able to easily answer this question and a lot more. We wish you all the best!
Paul D. Dzie…, , Birmingham, AL
Tue Dec 29, 2009
If you let me know what you are looking for in a home, besides a basement, and send me your e-mail address, I can send you listings that will match the home you are looking for. Please e-mail me at http://www.pauld-kw@hotmail.com
Katherine Ma…, , Birmingham, AL
Tue Dec 29, 2009
Depending on your price range and the area you're most interested in, there are many new houses on the market with basements. The topography of the Birmingham area definitely lends intself to building houses with basements. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the number of houses from which to choose. Let me know if you have any othe questions or if I can be of assistance in any way!

Katherine
Renee L Nort…, , 35244
Tue Dec 29, 2009
Thre are a few in Vestavia with basements that are in the 35216 zip code. I would be happy to assist you in any way I can.
Web Reference:  http://www.Bham-Listing.com