Are there any new choices for Seniors in this area at reasonable prices.- No MH or Condo. Prefer high ground to close to beach.

Asked by Mary Mom, Saint Petersburg, FL Mon Jan 14, 2013

Answers

4
Mary Mom’s answer
Mary Mom, Renter, Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
I'm afraid all of you misunderstood my question. I would like new construction for over 55 in the
$150,000 range NOT close to beach. No mobile home parks or condo.
Single family home only - it could be a duplex. I realize it would probably have to be away from
St. Petersburg.
Mainlands is in Pinellas Park. Also check into Cross Creek at Summertree. It's 55+ active adult community located in New Port Richey with new construction. Here is a link. http://ccsthoa.com/outside_home.asp
Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Follow this link for the Valencia Lakes area. http://www.glhomes.com/valencia-lakes
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
I'm sorry for the confusion. We do have "over 55" areas that allow for new construction. Have you considered the Sun City area or possibly Valencia lakes? I have been researching these areas recently for another client and would love to help you as well. Please check my profile on Trulia or email me at Thoyt@prutropical.com.

Tract Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hi Mary, Take a look at the Mainlands community. They are retirement homes that are in a 55+ community and they are about 25 minutes to the beach. How much are you wanting to spend is the big question. And what size place are you looking for? Without answers to these to questions it hard to give a good answer. Feel free to call, text or email any other questions you might have that don't get answered here.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Mary,

I am not sure what you are looking for. By Senior choices are you referring to 55+ communities with lots of activities? If so, most are a condo ownership, especially if near the beach since land is such a premium. Also high ground and near beach is a tough combo. :) There are some single home and villa communities where the outside amenities are covered. Newer is harder. Prime land is the first to go. This is why most of Pinellas county is built out. If you would like to discuss this in more detail give me a call.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Mary Mom,

What is the price range you are considering? Being close to or on the beach can make a big difference in the prices.

The "over 55" and "senior" communities can also be very different. What lifestyle are you looking for at this time?

I would love to help. Please email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com or call me at 813-352-6219.

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty