Are there any multi family homes for sale in the walworth gananda area?

Asked by Jondissb1212, 14502 Tue Oct 22, 2013

Answers

1
Brad Newton, Agent, Pittsford, NY
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Jon,
There are currently no multi-family properties for sale in the Walworth-Gananda area Just in Marion there are 4, 2 of which are short sales and the others regular sales. In Wayne county from Rte 88 East there are 16 multi-family homes.

Depending on your financial goals, it would be hard for me to steer you towards one or the other. If you plan on purchasing one to live on one side and rent out the other, this will be a good owner occupant situation where the tenant can be paying for part of your mortgage.

If it's strictly for investment reasons then maybe the setup is not so important as you will not be partial to what meets your specific families needs. Whatever the case, I work with both investors and owner occupants to develop a specific investment plan and target the homes/areas that will meet your specific financial goals.

If you are looking to be an owner occupant then the setup may be very important. Financing is also slightly different depending on how you plan to use the property.

Feel free to contact me with your specific real estate questions at 585-236-7780 and I will be glad to review what is out there now in the areas you choose. We can always schedule to take a look if you are not sure which direction to go in.

Brad Newton
CBR, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
RE/MAX Custom
585-500-4511
http://www.Brad-Newton.com