Are there any more pictures? specifically better pictures of the kitchen and some of the bathrooms and other rooms?

Asked by Nick Felder, The Fairways, Frisco, TX Mon Mar 7, 2011

Answers

7
Jacqueline S…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Hi Nick-This is a very common problem. There is one picture of the Kitchen & no virtual tour of the home. Many agents aren't spending the money to have these done. Your best avenue is to pick an agent that will get to know what you are looking for and will go out and preview the homes for you. This way you don't waste your time looking at homes that don't have the features that you are looking for. If you looking for an agent that will put in the time and search for the right home for you call me Jacqueline Stowe, Realtor Sonoran Fine Properties Successfully Selling Homes in Ahwatukee and the Southeast Valley 480-980-8286 jstowe2@cox.net
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Mar 8, 2011
Nick

I would be glad to provide photo's and information on a property for you. I commonly will visit properties for out of state buyers, review, take photo's and or videos and upload them for you.

As a buyers agent we can become your eyes and share the good and the bad about properties.

If you would like to give me an address I will provide the information you desire.

Doug McVinua
HomeSmart

Arizona Homes for Sale by a Guy from Iowa
Web Reference:  http://www.McVinua.com
Mike Cave, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Real simple. What home???
Lorrie Feld,…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Hi Nick,
A buyers agent's job when working with an out of state client is to help service their client in many different ways. One of the ways is previewing homes and sending pictures if needed. I use my flip video camera for many of my out of state buyers which gives them a very good idea of what the home looks like inside and out. Usually the pictures you see on Trulia are what is available on the MLS. sometimes there are more pictures on the MLS, but without knowing a specific property it is hard to say what other pictures are available. there are many homes on the MLS that aren't on these public websites. If you want to search for homes like a Realtor does, click on the link below. Make sure to click on residential under properties and scroll down to make sure you get actives only. then you can zoom in on the map and use use the tools to section off an area to search in or search by zipcode.

Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
lfeld@azrealtygroup.com
Philip Roy, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Hi Nick,

As most listing agents put all of the pictures that they took on their listing here in Trulia, I would recommend contacting a Realtor that you find here on Trulia and ask them to preview the house for you and take some detailed more complete pictures that they can email you so you can decide whether you want them to show you the house. Most Realtor's will be happy to do this for you.
Web Reference:  http://www.buyvegasnow.com
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Mar 7, 2011
Hi Nick, you did not specify a particular property so I'm providing everything that's active in The Legacy (assuming "the Fairways" under your name is what you're looking for). If that's not the case, please contact me and I can provide all photos in the MLS. The link is only good for 30 days.
Jeff Lee, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Mar 7, 2011
What property is this in reference to?
Typically, what you see on the MLS or any site serving as an MLS link (such as http://www.Trulia.com), what you see is all the listing agent has provided. It is quite unfortunate that many, and I mean MANY Realtors, do not know the value of good, quality photographs. I myself use a professional photographer on my listings utilizing a 35 mm camera with a wide angle lens and advanced lighting to capture more of a room. Other agents obviously are using a $35 camera and it shows in their presentation.
My suggestion is to consult with a Buyers Agent and if your out of town (I see you are listed as TX), have him or her go take a look at the property with a good camera in tow to forward to you quality pictures with a more detailed written report on the condition and of course, detailed comps of the neighborhood.
If you need help, let me know. I'm in the field almost all day, every day!