Are there any lenders in wv that will work with a low credit score?

Asked by Vicky Arcovio, Plymouth, CT Sat Jan 12, 2013

My score is a little under 600 and I am working to rebuild it. I have already paid off everything I had on my credit report and obtained a secured credit card.

Answers

2
zac williams, , Parkersburg, WV
Mon Jan 14, 2013
There are companies that will lend to you but most require a larger down payment. Did you know that there are legal ways of having that old negative items deleted from your reports. Even if you paid them off they still hold your score down. I own Fresh Start in Parkersburg and have helped many people get the homes they deserve. The office number is 304-916-1842 I can give all the advice and information you need to get a home loan.
Judy Newbrou…, Agent, Parkersburg, WV
Sat Jan 12, 2013
There should NOT be a lender that works with a low credit score. The key is to get the credit score up by fixing your credit. You are on the right path. If your credit has been "repaired" it should not be long before the score is up. Patience . . .