Are there any lenders in the south suburban area that do FHA 203k and...?

Asked by Desperately Seeking, Park Forest, IL Fri May 22, 2009

Can work with someone in the 580-600 median score range? I am ready to buy YESTERDAY and I have a property in mind already... its a 36k house that would be a great fixer upper...

Answers

2
Carmen M. Keslin E-Pro’s answer
Carmen M. Ke…, Agent, Palos Park, IL
Tue May 26, 2009
I have a great lender, Niki Igel, 630-854-7434. She does FHA 203 K loans too! She will approve you over the phone and is always available and ready to explain all the programs and possibilities that fit your profile. If she cannot get you to qualify at 580-600, she will tell you what to do in order to qualify, and believe me, if you follow what she says to do, you WILL qualify. If you are not working with a Realtor, then I can help you with the purchase. I have an awesome email program and all I need is your criteria and email address. After you speak to Niki, she will let me know what you qualify for and then we can get the ball rolling. If you know the property you want, I can show it to you also. Feel free to check out my website, http://www.CarmensHomes.com and call my cell, 708-533-0515. If you'd rather email me, then that is trulia@CarmensHomes.com. I look forward to hearing from you. Check out my listing in Park Forest! It is very nice!
Web Reference:  http://www.CarmensHomes.com
Luke Allison, , Asheville, NC
Fri May 22, 2009
I think I answered another question of your yesterday. I can do an FHA loan with your credit scores. Assuming that I can qualify you for a standard FHA loan, then a 203k loan is no different.

Like I said before, all I do is take you application and send it to our 203k specialty team in Ohio. I can have you moving forward in about 20 minutes if you'd like.

Please call me if you have questions.
Luke Allison
Bank of America Home Loans
828-777-8828
luke.allison@bankofamerica.com