Home Buying in Ocala>Question Details

luckeymonkey…, Renter in Ocala, FL

Are there any lease option homes on here or is this stickily homes for sale?

Asked by luckeymonkey313, Ocala, FL Fri Nov 16, 2012

Answers

3
see all listed property and get free valuable information at
http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com
Call your "go-to" Florida Real Estate Broker
Julie Rosenthal (561)827-6789
julier6789@gmail.com
Property Brokers International
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012
If you are looking for lease option homes, there is a quick search in MLS that will give me a list of all the lease option homes available to every Realtor in Marion County. I can also search by price, size age etc. of the homes.
Not only that, but there are a lot of property owners that may consider doing lease option and have not actually advertised that fact. We may be able to find you a few additional homes just by finding a few houses that work for you and approaching the owners with a lease option offer.

Let me know if you would like to talk about your options and what you are looking for.
Yes I would like to talk about my options. I am looking for a 3 bedroom two bathroom home, preferably in the SW area, but am open. I currently have a 4,000 deposit, will have more after the beginning of the year if needed. The best way to contact me is by email luckeymonkey313@yahoo.com.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thank You,
Christin
Flag Sat Nov 17, 2012
The properties are from the multiple listings and include some lease option purchases. If that is what you are interested in doing, please give me a call. I am able to input and tell which ones are lease options.
when is a good time and day to contact you . I am interested in rent to own homes.
Flag Fri Nov 16, 2012