Are there any large buildings for sale in the Titusville FL area, like former stores that have closed?

Asked by diana green, Titusville Fl 32780, FL Mon Oct 7, 2013

Answers

3
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sat Mar 29, 2014
I have a client that has a nice piece of land for sale there. I believe it is zoned for multi-family, townhomes, etc.
Jamie Woods, Renter, 32796
Fri Mar 28, 2014
There are many many buildings with in Titusville city limits that are begging for TLC and for someone with a dream to come and rennovate!
Thank you! A wonderful organization that helps prisoners all over the US urgently needs a building to store and send out Christian books to prisoners. I would love for them to find something inexpensive or donated.
Flag Sat Mar 29, 2014
Michael Lynch, Home Owner, Titusville, FL
Thu Jan 30, 2014
There is an old KMart building that has been empty for about three years located on a high traffic highway through town. How this answers your question !!
Thank you! I believe that the Prison Book Project is looking into that one. It would be great if they could get it!
Flag Sat Mar 29, 2014