Are there any investors looking for potential lease option buyers in the Halethorpe area?

Asked by Charlene Carper-wainright, Halethorpe, MD Sat Jul 28, 2012

We had an investor lined up but looks like he is backing out due to personal reasons (his wife is expecting) and he is putting all investments on hold. We had a house lined up, below market value, and all terms in place. We were very disappointed to learn that he will not be going forward at this time. He backed out prior to getting the deal in writing too. Our lease ends at our current residence in September, with no option to renew, as the owners are placing the home on the market & want it empty. They are asking well over our price range, so our current home is not an option for us.

My credit score is 619 now, but I need to clean things up prior to even considering talking to a mortgage lender. We have 2 girls (5 & 16) and would like this move to be our last. We are looking for basic rental terms with option to purchase as we do not have a down payment. Another reason for the least option. Purchase price around 100-120k, payments, including credit around 800-1000k range.