Are there any homes for sale to a maximum of $110,000.00 in Palm Beach Central high school, florida

Asked by anawpb, Greenacres, FL Tue Dec 11, 2012

Answers

4
Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Hi

Please contact me to get a free no obligation list of current homes for sale.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams Wellington
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Ashley Ouell…, Agent, Wellington, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
If you are looking for the homes in the Palm Beach Central High School you will not find a single family to meet your needs. Another great high School is Wellington High. It is in the town of Wellington and is an "A" rated school. Unfortunately, the price range you mention is so competitive that when a property does come to the market it has several offers the day it hits the market.
No matter where you are looking you will need to have your funds in place. Either cash or with a pre-approval from a reputable local mortgage broker or bank. (not their internet based site). If you would like to have an appointment with a lender please call and I will give you several that can help. Good Luck, Ashley
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Dec 12, 2012
Currenty, there are no single family homes in Wellington and there are no single family homes in Greenacres for sale within the price range of $110,000 or below that are districted for Palm Beach Central High School.

However, there are several condos and townhouses that are available. Your Wellington real estate agent will be able to send you a list of the ones that fall within the PB Central HS boundary.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Morrie Finke…, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
There are homes in that price range. Of course it would all depend on what your criteria would be.
Are you looking for townhouse, condo, villa, single family home? Would you want 2 or more bedrooms?
Contact me anytime.

My contact info is:

754-234-0637

fsun365@aol.com