Are there any free websites that list rent-to-own properties in Centerville, OH?

Asked by Kayla Kremer, Centerville, OH Wed Jul 10, 2013

Answers

3
Cindy Schimer, Agent, Beavercreek, OH
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Renting to own is not the best way to purchase a property. I understand there are circumstances that may force you to look at this as an option, but in the long run it will likely cost you a LOT more than waiting to buy the traditional way. May I ask why you're considering this??
Cindy Schimer-Irongate Realtors
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Jul 10, 2013
I have to really think you don't understand rent to own or you would run from it.

This website has some high dollar property, but the concept is the same. Read this

http://homesforsaleinthebayarea.com/2011/09/rent-to-own-home…
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jul 10, 2013
Don't do it! Rent to own rarely works out for the buyer. I assume you're asking about it because you're unable to qualify for a regular mortgage? Rent to own usually only benefits the seller. They get to charge a premium in rent and in the end, usually the buyer doesn't end up buying (for a number of reasons). I would just rent a normal place and work on your credit, and start saving for a down payment.